Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Lounge, The Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle

    Ok, so my birthday is coming up and I have been debating whether to get the Amazon Kindle or the Barnes and Noble nook. At first I wanted the Nook ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hello" Addi spoke joyfully, giving a small wave.

    Hi, and welcome to YWS :D. I know you'll love it here as much as I do :D. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm. ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ranger...nice picture Just Curious, What book are you reading????

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    I never would have guessed wickedwonder :D

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy

    Hi ZERABY! Welcome to YWS, I am posotive that you'll love it here. This site is very easy to navigate so I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding things,but ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9.5/10

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Friend: I need to go home to check my Facebook Me: Oh I need to go home and check the Parent Portal for my grades

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the deal with F.R.E.D.?

    I'll miss F.R.E.D You know he always said he had been wanting to talk to lilgreendots. I think I was his favorite :D

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    I don't know, I always seem to have a favorite song. I guess right now I like Just A Dream by Nelly, Just the Way you are by Bruno Mars, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a pen name?

    I always use lilgreendots or greendots, or sometimes I'll use an alternate name spelling like antwonette, when my real name is Antoinette.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you review?

    I quote the whole piece and add grammar mistakes and comments in colored or bolded font. Then I write my overall thought of the piece underneath.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    One of my friends had the email lilpinkdots so I asked her if I could use lilgreendots as my email. So I used it as an email and I loved ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Lilgreendots stares at ladypurple and goes inside, deciding to get some milk herself.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    Star Wars is a bad clone of Indiana Jones

    Oct 25, 2010


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris