User avatar

lilchoma

  • Art & Photography Re: Ragdoll ~Alasdair~ A drawing

    I actually REALLY like this drawing, and I'm so jealous of your talent. The shading and texture is lovely, especially in the wings and hair. I have no idea who ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Okay, no. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is most definitely NOT a good book. If you're sick of stuff being sexual and dirty, I wouldn't exactly reccommend that book. ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I absolutely ADORE these books :) Snicket's humor reminds me of a more modern, more concise version of Charles Dickens' humor. He's so amazingly and cleverly sarcastic. I LOVE when ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    1. The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton 2. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger 3. The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger 4. That Was Then, This Is Now ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book(s) ever read by me - Narnia series. I finished all 7 off them in 2 days -.-` and i had hard time following the action and the ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay I'm sorry, I had to comment again. The Series of Unfortunate Events is absolutely hilarious and I love Lemony Snicket to death. He's brilliant, I tell you.

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    GOOD GOD!!! I consider it a SIN to say that the Lord of the Rings was a BAD BOOK!!! Holy crap, that is one of the most wrong statements I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Switching Time by Richard Baer

    haha this is true, I suppose I was not very descriptive. I'm not really sure how to explain it. I suppose you have to be interested in certain types of ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Switching Time by Richard Baer

    This has to be one of the most interesting books I have every read. It's a non-fiction account of a woman with 17 distinct personalities, written by the doctor who ...

    Dec 5, 2009


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus