User avatar

lilchoma

  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled suggestions desired

    okay I didn't really get this poem. first of all, I know a lot of poetry gets along fine without punctuation, but I think this poem definitely needs some. For ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Switching Time by Richard Baer

    This has to be one of the most interesting books I have every read. It's a non-fiction account of a woman with 17 distinct personalities, written by the doctor who ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smile

    I'll start off with standard critiques, like grammar stuff. First, "Why am I sad Is it because am mad Or because I make my enemy glad" Needs question marks. And ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: inner peace

    kay so this poem was decent I thought. here's one of my problems though: "No worries though, for I am breathin'" if you're trying to make this guy be confusing ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elegy

    conrad and kylan, I generally don't handle criticism very well, but I would like you to know that I'm rather thankful for the critiques you both gave me. I especially ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: railroadsong

    im not very talented at extracting deeper meaning from poems, so naturally I had a hard time understanding what this poem is supposed to be telling me. but that is ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thicker

    wow im like depressed now...okay so i liked the story in that it kept me engaged and was fairly well-written i thought. however, im having a hard time seeing the ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elegy

    Elegy / / Reality, Engulfing Sentimentality and Truth. / Inevitable, Non-negotiable / Petrifying and Enigmatic, An agonizing Cacophony of Ends.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To be used or be to useless?

    hmm okay so i actually liked this one. it took me a few read-throughs to appreciate it, but now i think it's quite good. i especially like the last stanza. ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Triune(of fate's call)

    like the vocabulary, very poetic. don't know what the heck this poem is telling me. atmosphere of this poem makes me uncomfortable.

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A common thing really

    okay so i really liked this poem :) even though there was no consistent rythm, i felt like you did just fine without it. in fact i think i like ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I wrote this in about 2 minutes

    okay so i like the idea of your poem, in terms of its being a quick burst of emotion (which i often find myself having to do). you do a ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stranger

    okay so my first thought when i saw the way you spelled things was "wow that's rather obnoxious". but when i read through the poem a couple of times, i ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He, a Tree, and Me

    My shoeless feet escort me through the wood Where dampened soil tells of winter gone - Where songs of angels welcome in the dawn - Where wind is swift and ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ya ya i know it's a little wierd

    ouch darko, way to give helpful criticism. alright dogs, heres the thing: i don't exactly know what you were trying to do with this peice, but it's got a lot ...

    Jun 28, 2009


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein