User avatar

lilchoma

  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I absolutely ADORE these books :) Snicket's humor reminds me of a more modern, more concise version of Charles Dickens' humor. He's so amazingly and cleverly sarcastic. I LOVE when ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am more of ink than solid stuff.

    very nice job on this poem, I rather liked it :) The first line is lovely, it reminds me of Shakespeare's use of the word "stuff", which ordinarily is a ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    1. The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton 2. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger 3. The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger 4. That Was Then, This Is Now ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Erase/Replace

    umm I kind of have no idea what the heck this poem is saying. it seems a bit e.e.cummingsish. if that's the way it was meant to be, then okay ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book(s) ever read by me - Narnia series. I finished all 7 off them in 2 days -.-` and i had hard time following the action and the ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay I'm sorry, I had to comment again. The Series of Unfortunate Events is absolutely hilarious and I love Lemony Snicket to death. He's brilliant, I tell you.

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    GOOD GOD!!! I consider it a SIN to say that the Lord of the Rings was a BAD BOOK!!! Holy crap, that is one of the most wrong statements I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: In the Eyes of an Abuser

    I do agree with anime-girl about the long lines. I think the poem looks a little awkward with two words in one line, and twelve in the other. maybe make ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Portrait of His Funeral (reviews please?)

    a soft slice of a shovel piercing the earth, and the hollow thud as it falls mercilessly onto the colorless, joyless wooden box. . the wind, strong and capricious, wrapping ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Lose Yourself

    I have to say that I found this poem a bit…I don't know, trite, or something along those lines. I mean the language was fine, all the punctuation was fine, ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: heart dissection

    wowza, that was quite a poem. and I mean that in a good way :) I thought it was beautifully disturbing, if you know what I mean: the language you ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Switching Time by Richard Baer

    haha this is true, I suppose I was not very descriptive. I'm not really sure how to explain it. I suppose you have to be interested in certain types of ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Excerpt from Shrive

    im a bit in the dark here, wth is shrive?

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Captive, Dearest Friend

    Young Captive, Dearest Friend . . I hope you have a room with a view, once your freedom is safely buried beneath the sad weight of dark, wet earth. Preferably ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Linguists

    I actually rather liked this piece. I thought it was fun, what with the alliterations in the beginning, and it even made me laugh (I liked the Where is your ...

    Dec 9, 2009


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze