User avatar

lilchoma

  • Lyric Poetry Re: winters arisen

    Okay, so this is a pretty decent poem. I like the idea behind it, but there's some nit-picky stuff that just isn't doing it for me. In the first place, ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Brief Probing of an Organ in Need of Repair

    . . What treachery is this? This, my heart, laid aside of its own accord, or perhaps folded in beneath its own weight. No longer can it squeeze, as it ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crash This Gospel

    Very well done, Lumi. The imagery throughout this poem is marvelous, and all the words put together are quite pleasant to read out loud. This is my favorite part from ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ded men

    Yes, the grammar was on purpose, don't worry. I originally started writing it in nice correct English, but it was just way too proper in contrast with the whole idea ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me?

    actually for me, the first stanza was my favorite :) "I am- That is- What for? Because." it reminds me of what I sound like in my head when I ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ded men

    ded men dis where da ruff begin, dis where everybody sin. up in here we live, love, kill, see da bloody bodies lyin’ still, hear da moans and groans and ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bloodless, Floundering Vampire of Me-ville

    This is from an assignment I had in my acting class, whose instructions were to write a character analysis of myself, using the following questions as an outline: Who am ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Re: Antigone: character analysis

    This is a character analysis I wrote for my acting class. We had to answer some specific questions, and though it was assigned as an essay type thingamabob, I chose ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are The Mad Artist

    well actually, there is no artwork in this poem, nor museums. "Portraits of Alone" is an abstract term for all of the things that this guy sees everyday, and all ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It was a day...

    I think that if you are going to rhyme some lines, you should go ahead and rhyme them all. At least, I'm not a big fan of random rhyming. It ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are The Mad Artist

    We Are the Mad Artist the portraits of Alone haunt me through the day. they greet me in the morning, shards of sunlight, happy jailstripes on the kitchen sink, drowning ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death's Riddle

    I rather liked this peice. It was a nice creative take on death, and I particularly like the part about how paying attention is the secret to living well. That's ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: cottonpickers

    nice poem, I rather like it :) I just love the way you write, especially when I read it out loud, it has a nice sound to it. I can ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ragdoll ~Alasdair~ A drawing

    I actually REALLY like this drawing, and I'm so jealous of your talent. The shading and texture is lovely, especially in the wings and hair. I have no idea who ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Okay, no. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is most definitely NOT a good book. If you're sick of stuff being sexual and dirty, I wouldn't exactly reccommend that book. ...

    Jan 1, 2010


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre