User avatar

lilchoma

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I do not sleep.

    This is a really nice poem, and I really enjoyed reading it. I like the organization, or rather the form that his has, how the first and last stanzas say ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blaze

    I really like the more sophisticated language that you've used in this poem, words like "amidst" and "shall". And even though it's a small detail, I love that you spelled ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of the Trees

    I enjoyed the rhyme scheme very much, and i liked that the descriptive language you used wasn't arcane like a lot of poetry tends to be these days...nice job

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breaking Glasses

    i like it. for a very first poem, this is great. i very much like that it has a rhyme scheme, but at the same time, it's not a solid ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    Hello, I just found this site via facebook, and thought that I would check it out becuase I enjoy writing and have actually been looking for a nice forum where ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh, the complexities of joy and love

    Oh, The Complexities of Joy and Love Tell her I'll be standing by, Make her look and see my cry Tears of joy, and let her try To love you ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fifteen years too long

    Fifteen Years Too Long I want to be in Texas, where the sun will always shine To hear a thousand crickets sing and see the stars at night. I want ...

    Sep 17, 2008


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France