User avatar

lilchoma

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    KK, thanks for the advice, I'll certainly put those points in the back of mind for my next poem...and olivia, i'm really glad you were drawn by my title, and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fifteen years too long

    Thanks for the advice. Yes, I realize that my title isn't very self-explanatory, so I guess I kind of wrote it for myself. The idea is that this poem is ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Well thank you so much! I'm glad you decided to review something, becuase I love getting feedback (especially when it's positive and encouraging). Thanks!

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand

    Nice job on this poem. It's a good reminder to all of us of the little things that we take for granted every day, and it's really thought provoking. These ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: War, Children.

    Wow...this was very, very well-written. I was hooked after the third sentance, and I was hooked all the way through. It was nicely descriptive in a way that doesn't bore ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't Tell You...

    I really like this story, it is really cute. At the same time, though, it's really sad. I can't say whether you meant it to or not, but this story ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Artist.

    As far as I can tell, this is good sounds really poetic and meaningful and all. The only problem is I have no idea what it means. Then again, maybe ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    Thanks for the welcome, Night Mistress. Gee, I wish I had come up with a more interesting name, now that I keep hearing other people's names. They're all so creative. ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fifteen years too long

    Thank's so much for the review...a paint just means a kind of horse, that's what i was talking about. And I know, I never really liked that last line with ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Thank you so much for your encouragment. It really made my day!

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    Thank you for your welcome, and thanks so much for editing out my name, even though it was just a pen name anyways. It's just nice to know that you ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Autumn baby, Born to fall (*laugh*) Wait - When did you get so tall? Last I looked You were quiet And small And since when have you loved the mall? ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fifteen years too long

    Thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Air

    I really love this poem, mostly becuase it sounds exactly like myself. I can totally relate to this kind of experience, and you just put it into a bunch of ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh, the complexities of joy and love

    Thanks so much for the review and advice. I really appreciate getting feedback on my work, because I don't often get other people's opinions. I usually just have to judge ...

    Sep 17, 2008


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla