User avatar

lifetimewriter

  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Demons

    Thank you, and I did find it helpful. Though I must say, this was a different way of telling the classic forbidden love story, I understand what you mean about ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    Very good, a little rough around the edges as you mentioned, but very good and heart felt. It shows what you feel without being hidden. Very clearly stated. What I’m ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: All the way

    Great use of imagery, it makes it quite easy to imagine it. I agree with rayneisthename when she said that we all want to run away sometimes, and you captured ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    No one should be discriminated against for skin color, sexuality, religion, or where they came from! Coming from a student in public high school, where this happens quite frequently, I ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Demons

    Thank you for giving into your curiosity! :)

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: What are Reviews??

    Okay, I got confused because I've replied to a lot of posts, but I guess only one was long enough. Thank you! :D

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: What are Reviews??

    What are reviews? Can someone please help me??

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pill

    By the way, I like your signature :D

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Demons

    Thank you ^.^ I don't know what sparked it exactly, the first verse just popped into my mind and I had to write it down, and it turned into "Innocent ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Distant Intimacy

    I liked it, but I think it was a bit jumbled and not clearly defined. For one, capitalizing your i's would make an enormous difference. Also, like I said, it ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Thing of darkness

    Very fast paced and entertaining. Very enjoyable!!

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pill

    Very nice dialogue, quite impressive, but I was a little confused in the end.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Casting shadows

    I love it, I'm not sure what it is, but I love it! Keep up the good work! :)

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Demons

    Thank you very much :) There is more to come!

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Demons

    This came to me randomly in the middle of the night. I hope you enjoy! :) You be black, and I'll be white, we'll paint the town grey, just for ...

    Jan 5, 2011


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte