User avatar

lexy

  • Welcome Mat Re: About: Alicia

    lol, short and sweet :D

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy!

    Hey!!!! Hi!!! Have fun on this grrrreat site!!!!!!!! lexy xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hi!!!

    wow u a crazy chick!!! L O V E T H E R A N D O M N E S S ! love lexy xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hi, welcome to the YWS. Spose I better join in too. Age: 17 Starsign: I'm sometimes a Libra and sometimes a virgo. I'm on the cusp. Year of: The snake!!!!!! ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    Thnaks meg, thats sweet. (I totally went off the rails when my parents split. I had just moved county and left all my friends behind. But I got over it. ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    mmm flake!!!!!!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    kaiser chiefs are great, my chemical romance rock too. Jesus my real name is lanara. *cringe* Its nautical. Lanny means sky in hawaiian *flails*

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    I'm not new to this site but I haven't actually introduced myself on here or said anything about me. Unless you read my blog... you won't have a clue about ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    welcome xxxxxx

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies to this website

    I need help. BIG help. I'm new and I don't have a clue how to get started on here. I have a blog??? whats next???? Any advice from kind helpful ...

    Oct 4, 2006


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening