User avatar

lexy

  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    okay people just ignore his brackets.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I grab your hand and pull you in with me. "To studland please." I tell the cab driver before sinking into a passion filled kiss with you and .........

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    "I know we've known each other for two minutes but....." I began

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I blush a crimson red. "Lexy." I reply laughing. "I'm seventeen and I live miles from here." I laugh now telling the truth. You get what I'm saying and a ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    "I'm fine." I reply shakily. "Thanks for this by the way." She added pointing at the guy lying on the floor in a drunken state of unconciousnes. You look at ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    His advances are too obvious now and I didn't realise it would get to this. I brush him off and take a step back. "I have to go." I say ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I decided that when this guys hand is on my hip that enough is enough. I don't have to continue being polite. I should just tell the creep to leave ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    As he removes his finger from my lips I glance around nervously for people I know. I don't want to be alone with this person, he seems keen to keep ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    "No, I'm.. we're... just talking." I reply, looking at the handsome blonde guy standing in front of me. I squirm with embarrassment, I only came out to get wasted to ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    A boy strolls over, his eyes are deep blue, his hair silky and jet black... hair that any girls fingers would want to rake themselves through. He slipped into a ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I give you the once over before deciding that you seem pretty decent. I'm impressed. The John frieda hair, cropped and silky soft. Your blue eyes gleam beneath a fringe ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    *Introduce your characters to interact in the story.* "Hey," I smiled looking at you with a dignified interest. I looked at you through vibrant green eyes and beneath thick black ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    What|????????????????????? confused :(

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    the FBI as a secret agent who has to catch bad people and lock 'em up. But he decided to run after it, being the "I can do anything" Dad ...

    Nov 24, 2006


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm