User avatar

lexy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: starting off the plot

    make her dreams come true!!!! Mess with her a bit I mean like start it in our lifetime and make her go to the future and/or the past. Somehow..... Ohhh ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    1. Handbags and Gladrags by Maggie Alderson. Chick lit a bit like the devil wears prada etc 2. Harry potter series! Jk is amazing in her imagination... who would have ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    It varies for me...... Summer I can write well in the morning... Winter is definitely in the evenings..... And habits!!! Oh God I chew the tops of biros until they ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    definitely in drama.... you can use them there really effectively.... they can go on a bit though can't they...... hmmm *flees*

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    My first chapters tend to be of really good quality. The it fizzles out a bit in the 2nd and then I try to make the 2nd as good as ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing dialogue

    I suppose you just have to make it clear which character is talking by making sure that you start a new line etc which is a bit obvious. I confuse ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story Help - Working Title - "Skin"

    schizophrenia.... thats exactly what I was thinking when reading your entry. It actually sounds like a great story and I'd like to see it in context???? But then... severe depression ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    definitely the characters and their voice!!!! The more unique and different the character the more the reader gets hooked! I mean who wants to read about a perfect girl who's ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Genres?

    I dunno, there can be a mixture of genres in one film/book/poem. Complicated really!!!!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I know what you mean! I get so attatched to my character that I make them the victim/perfection/everythign I wish I was and end up with a character that has ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    A difficult q to ask!!! I'm both. More on the scale of a wannabe than a writer though. Well.... isn;t everyone????

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Handbags and Gladrags by Maggie Alderson! I like it because it was written before the devil wears prada and its nearly identical yet a bit more sophisticated. All about the ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    JK, her morals are shot and she's too rich. if Voldemort dies then she does too. for she IS voldemort. I am not a general fan of the HP series ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    This disney song has got to be THE BEST! Song: A Whole New World Lyrics (Aladdin:) I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, princess, now when ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Awww blakey is good. Ole' William... Love it. But I quite like the stuff we did in GCSE cultural poems like "Halfe Caste" by... oh damn what is his name?? ...

    Oct 16, 2006


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White