User avatar

lexy

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    HP all the way!!! Its more gripping, its got sequels.... it isn't so long and boiring and confusing!!!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. HARRY!!!!! 2. Voldemort 3. J.K ROWLING 4. HP 5. Ron because he is so funny and also dumbledore with some of the things he says!!!!! lexy xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    you've definitely got to be in the mood. Otherwise you just don't get into your story line.....

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Love is a Falllacy

    Whats with the racoon coat? lol. It was a nice read to pass the time xxx

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I don't think he means just fiction. I think that he means like researching about something you don't know about and actually finding out about it so that you can ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: OK.

    well too short... thats why no1 understands it. It isn't long enough to explain what you mean.... did you get bored or something?

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    I studied these two poets at GCSE but which one is better?? Duffy with her disturbing poems like *Education for leisure* and *Salome* or Armitage with his darling poems like ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    yeah i know. There were some people in my class that just couldnt grasp what it meant. Then we went to watch her in performance (reading it) and with the ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    This is going to sound really really stupid... but Carol Ann Duffy writes great poems!!! I mean.. ok some of them are a bit.. violent etc but the concept is ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    No I have never heard of him/her. Are they any good?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Wow, yeah all disney lyrics are cool. Notre dame is great. Actually pocahontas has some cool songs... anyone able to find some for me??? What else is there??? Oh yeah ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: I have an idea and I need to develop it.

    I want to write a story about a guy who has a childhood memory that is the trauma of his life. Its why he is the quirky, wierd character that ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    romance is my fave genre of all!!!! The more raunchy, passionate and romantic it is the better!!! Love it love it all

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    I got a story idea from a programme on tv!!! (The bill) lol. I am planning to completey make it my own and change the characters and the scene, obviously. ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    I have this problem all of the time. I make the character less perfect by bringing up a past memory or something that sets them off etc. Make them a ...

    Nov 2, 2006


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien