-
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
r n b. Hip hop A bit of everything really!
Nov 28, 2006 -
Re: Save the world....Today!!!
isn't red meat a good source of iron. people that are anaemic slightly and hate broccoli prefer to have meat. I don't wanna fuel this convo, but I spose the ...
Nov 23, 2006 -
Re: Halloween is ...
Boring. Ding dong. *Open the door* Trick or treat?????? *slams the door shut* Nope I'm not sharing my candy.
Nov 3, 2006 -
Re: Favorite Genre
romance! xx
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: What's your strongest element?
Probably description. And raunchy scenes.... if u like a bit of sauce... look out for my new stuff coming your way!!!! lol
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: writers block
but it was written in a square etc. So......... there.
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: writers block
I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK !
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Word to Word Challenge!
love
Oct 10, 2006
