User avatar

lexy

  • Poetry Discussion Re: OK.

    well too short... thats why no1 understands it. It isn't long enough to explain what you mean.... did you get bored or something?

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fountain

    i don't think she is nine!!! lol, i like it, infact I really like it but it needs some tweaking here and there. (see comments above) well done xx

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    i agree with the above. To be honest it was the first lines of each stanza that made it clumsy and even boring.... sorry, i don't think its "deep" or ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: we get by

    and people say that some of my work has creeped them out. I like it and it has powerful imagery :D good job!!! the crack in the pavement stuff is ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember When....

    actually.... I rather liked it. Maybe people that haven't been in that situation can't relate to the feelings portrayed or whatever.... I dunno do I ... but. I liked it. ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puzzle Pieces

    The jigsaw pieces blaze through his permeable eyes, pierced with glass[s]y[/s] soul-stars shoving their way through in bloody tears. He begs me to disentangle his hopes and dreams which come ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To a dear friend

    Inside I know she’s bleeding Her bubbliness is just an act I wish I knew how to help her How to save her life from death (I like the alliteration ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    *hyperventilating* This is a flipping good piece of work.... if I could write like this... well, you know! Ok my favourite bit was when you said "because we're poets" it ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Incan Shark

    When you left a link in my blog after I had had a ranting session about him this really cheered me up :-) Its really captured him... lol. And my ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    A lovers heart; Cut open. The serrated blade, drowned in blood. A lovers hand; Balled into a fist. Teeth grinding, Blood shot eye's. A lovers face; is frowning. a look ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My favourite things

    A crisp Autumn morning, with a chill in the air. I wrap my scarf arond me tighter. The crunch of the leaves, a colourful display. Like a sunset in the ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: In spirit and soul

    *In memory of 2 of my friends who died last year after being swept away at Lulworth Cove*(November 4th 2005) -R.I.P- The sea had cruel intentions On that fateful day, ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bully

    Mock me, Tease and manipulate me. I don't care. Control me, Possess and trick me. I'll close my eyes while you stare. You think you're stronger? The malice in your ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hangman

    Damian pulled on his yellow raincoat and let his mother button it up to his chin. She smiled a beautiful smile and kissed the end of his nose tenderly. "School ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hangman

    I'm having trouble with establishing that he is being molly-coddled by his mother although he is older i.e his mum buttoning up his coat for him and buying him velcro ...

    Nov 8, 2006


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice