User avatar

lexy

  • Randomosity Re: Save the world....Today!!!

    isn't red meat a good source of iron. people that are anaemic slightly and hate broccoli prefer to have meat. I don't wanna fuel this convo, but I spose the ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Heiress of Rosings-prologue

    wow, when are you going to post the rest????

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Roses

    I wrote this when I was moody. Please tell me what you think of it. Roses scream The grass raided Blood gleams On its moist blades The silken flower Turns ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tempus Fugit

    I'll sit prune-faced in a courtyard, the eastern tract, thumbing the armrest of a bench, a shadow shepherding dawn down a western wall, legs crossed, agitating airs with studious kicks. ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Birthdays

    I used to think the only way that time flew was [s]to[/s] by throw(ing) my alarm (clock) out (of) the window. On those cold and bitter nights I wake to ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Words

    I love the water melon bit, its a powerful bit of imagery (dripping off your tongue.) I suppose its the colours that made it real for me. Over all I ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: your kisses

    hmmm, poets have freedom so I've been told and when I went to a conference to see simon armitage that was the exact question I asked. "Is there a right ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    well actually....if you related to the poem in that way you may see it as depressing WHEN TO OTHERS it means something else. Like dissapointment........... a break up.............. don't just ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Intense relief rushed over me when I saw who was standing in the door frame of my room. His figure swallowed into the darkness, I squinted through my tears and ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To a dear friend

    brad really rubs me up the wrong way! No I think this piece is good, I understand exactly what you are trying to do here and I see you have ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    you've definitely got to be in the mood. Otherwise you just don't get into your story line.....

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Love is a Falllacy

    Whats with the racoon coat? lol. It was a nice read to pass the time xxx

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I don't think he means just fiction. I think that he means like researching about something you don't know about and actually finding out about it so that you can ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: your kisses

    [/i] some of your kisses are tender, but those kisses have been; given, received, and delivered to others. I'm not a minority. As I melt into your arms. This kiss... ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: i was alone

    I was alone, until your whispers reached me through the wind. I was a lone-wolf, until you gently joined my pack. I never imagined that someone so... special could fill ...

    Nov 16, 2006


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla