User avatar

lexy

  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I decided that when this guys hand is on my hip that enough is enough. I don't have to continue being polite. I should just tell the creep to leave ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    As he removes his finger from my lips I glance around nervously for people I know. I don't want to be alone with this person, he seems keen to keep ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    "No, I'm.. we're... just talking." I reply, looking at the handsome blonde guy standing in front of me. I squirm with embarrassment, I only came out to get wasted to ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    A boy strolls over, his eyes are deep blue, his hair silky and jet black... hair that any girls fingers would want to rake themselves through. He slipped into a ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I give you the once over before deciding that you seem pretty decent. I'm impressed. The John frieda hair, cropped and silky soft. Your blue eyes gleam beneath a fringe ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    *Introduce your characters to interact in the story.* "Hey," I smiled looking at you with a dignified interest. I looked at you through vibrant green eyes and beneath thick black ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    What|????????????????????? confused :(

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    the FBI as a secret agent who has to catch bad people and lock 'em up. But he decided to run after it, being the "I can do anything" Dad ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Scripts Re: phsmy kid sisteryco

    *Set at my place, a large house with quite a few bedrooms… a bit like a maze.* Story of the annoying sister. Parris: Mee Maw Mee Maw Mee Maw *Parris ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Scripts Re: I spy.

    this was great! You need to make it longer..... And the ending is a little feeble MORE MORE MORE lexy x

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    that was very clever! lexy xxx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    LOVED IT. that was so clever, I loved your idea of using the young and innocent. a classic! good job, Lexy xxxx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Miss E encounters Apidae

    cheered me up on a down day xxxx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    are you dyslexic? therapy not theirpy. Hmmm, strange! xx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone with the Wind

    The title reminded me of a racing horse, hee hee. Anyway, autumn yeah nice topic :-) I liked your use of "marshmallow" it struck up nice images for me. The ...

    Nov 24, 2006


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi