User avatar

lexy

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Against the world

    no he never says anything nice. In fact, I liked this poem. A lot. The wind whips [s]long[/s] red marks across her back. The sky turns its [s]gray[/s] GREY face ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: I Can't Wait Forever

    Pleave leave a comment! "I Can't Wait Forever" By: Lisa (©LC Sounds) You've been giving me these looks That no one has [s]gaven[/s] given me before You always seem to ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Twelve Days of Christmas for the Paranoid Caroler

    lol, it works with the tune, hee hee.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Classic Parody of a Song

    lol, I like a good laugh in the morning, well done!!!!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You've gone away

    cliche??? Whatever.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eulogy

    Awww brad..... thats so harsh. I wrote crap poetry about my grandparents when I lost them... (i'm not saying this is crap) But leave off her a bit ok? Anyway, ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly Dance

    walking a broken ballet? What does that mean?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely

    this is clever. it has deeper meanings etc. loved it.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue

    it was beautiful!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    okay people just ignore his brackets.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I grab your hand and pull you in with me. "To studland please." I tell the cab driver before sinking into a passion filled kiss with you and .........

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    "I know we've known each other for two minutes but....." I began

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    I blush a crimson red. "Lexy." I reply laughing. "I'm seventeen and I live miles from here." I laugh now telling the truth. You get what I'm saying and a ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    "I'm fine." I reply shakily. "Thanks for this by the way." She added pointing at the guy lying on the floor in a drunken state of unconciousnes. You look at ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Walking with animals...

    His advances are too obvious now and I didn't realise it would get to this. I brush him off and take a step back. "I have to go." I say ...

    Nov 27, 2006


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge