User avatar

lexy

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Playing with fire or playing it safe?

    Thanks so much, I made the alterations etc. glad you liked it :D

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Autumn Swing

    No I don't think you should change it. I knew straight away that you were writing from your point of view, great imagery. I loved the leapord spots part. Oh ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: 17?

    And turning 18 means??? Bills Paying tax A lot more work Adult responsibilities. The advantages? You can drink legally. Hello!? Kids have been drinking since they were 13!!!!! *sighs* Coming ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    what?????

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Grassy Hill

    This was different. Which I liked. Its very long though,,, I don't have time to sit here and go through all of it... no matter how much I want to. ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: JUST READ IT, IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

    why's it rated g??? I liked it, just made me giggle and relate to it at the same time. Lexy xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A better me

    ARGH the repetition, lol. Ok, Its not my type of thing, I think you knew that already. Couldn't you change the use of "step up" though? I mean, I understand ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My mistakes

    My mistakes Everyday I make mistakes It’s the bane of my existence So many mistakes I have made I put my foot in it everyday, And I don’t know what ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Unprotected xx

    I wake up in the morning, Put on my smiling face. The one that's going to get me through another day Doesn't really matter, How I feel behind this mask. ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    Thnaks meg, thats sweet. (I totally went off the rails when my parents split. I had just moved county and left all my friends behind. But I got over it. ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: james in love

    [color=red] My parents started to cry as shabby camper van drove off. i turn(ed) and i saw the looked cold, but it actually wasn't. the only reason i am here ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    r n b. Hip hop A bit of everything really!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    mmm flake!!!!!!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    kaiser chiefs are great, my chemical romance rock too. Jesus my real name is lanara. *cringe* Its nautical. Lanny means sky in hawaiian *flails*

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    I'm not new to this site but I haven't actually introduced myself on here or said anything about me. Unless you read my blog... you won't have a clue about ...

    Nov 28, 2006


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer