User avatar

lexy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    Ilike the way you have your character behind glass... as if everything she wants is on the otherside but untouchable. Great stuff :P

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place in the sun

    There are no limitations, To my celebrations of the coast. The water is smooth, And to prove it I can feel The soft as silk waves, I see a boy ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter three- (playing with fire)

    Cady forgave me for seducing her crush last year. And since then we've put it behind us and we're great friends. But when I brought up the fact that me ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: His Prey

    why write it as "you." That was confusing. I couldn't relate to what the characters were gong through. Maybe writing it as "she" would have appealed more??? lexy x

    Oct 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Two (Playing with fire)

    I reached the edge of the woods and stopped by a gate to think. She had been backed up against an Oak tree, almost rejecting my sleazy advances, but she ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: playing with fire or playing it safe? part 2

    Imogen had bounded up at that moment and asked me to introduce her. I looked at her trying to emphasise the fact that I wanted to be alone with him. ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Playing with fire or playing it safe?

    Playing with fire or playing it safe? Chapter One: Cady Harrison His breath on my neck was warm... and a scarlet red flushed upon my cheeks as his nose gently ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shakespeare Style

    This poem works.... short is GOOD.... if it was any longer it would put people off! I think its great... so what if the 1st two lines aren't yours??? Does ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Innocence

    i liked the use of enjambement (the lines overlapping onto the next sentence) I also liked the lack of punctuation... made it flow better :D keep up the good work ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    puppies? dogs? talking? Ummmm I guess I could sugget to my sister that she reads it....... (she's six) I liked where the story was set though :) if that makes ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    its great. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work :)

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: i dont know why

    I think its great. I read through it yesterday and encouraged my friends to have alook too. Keep up the good work..... lexy x

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies to this website

    I need help. BIG help. I'm new and I don't have a clue how to get started on here. I have a blog??? whats next???? Any advice from kind helpful ...

    Oct 4, 2006


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig