User avatar

lexy

  • Other Poetry Re: Girl

    liked it

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: No Name Story--Chapter One

    liked it!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mercy

    amazing

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It was too late...

    cool

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Black Wolf

    wow

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled

    *clapping til my hands hurt* wow

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Are you for me?

    just the way it is.... :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    This is kinda disturbing and ... well... scary. *shudders* good style but.... the content was horrific!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    please write more................ :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Removed

    :lol: Wow I love it...... LOVE IT

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remix of an older poem

    amazing *clapping my hands until they hurt.* Real good.... like the emotion.... deep :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Debatable

    loving the enjambement love it *clapping my hands until they hurt* Wow

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Throwaway Lines

    *clapping my hands enthusiastically* I likeit... I really like it :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: wanderlust

    *clapping my hands enthusiastically.* I love it....... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    Letting your soul Invite breath into your body For years to come, you wish it was Eternal.... but it will end.

    Oct 10, 2006


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)