User avatar

lexy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    Once upon a time I met a lie. She told me that I was not the truth. That I should rebuke and convert to her religion. She made "positive" criticism ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    hmmmm. ok.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    positive criticism is nice... but actually commenting on the most of the piece and saying it needed changing??? Nope... It wasn't kind criticism. It was "I can do it better ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    judging by the persons comment before.... they think they could write it better than you??? But in my opinion... I liked it the way it was... and yeah, it made ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word to Word Challenge!

    love

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rebel with nothing to fight

    like the style

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is a picture

    good

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Love

    who else is confused??? Put your hand up if you got lost in this poem??? No??? Ok then... put your hand up if you didn't get it... *my hand goes ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Last

    nice work

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Peoms

    uhhhh i'd love to praise this work.... but i can't. :(

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Thousand Mirrors

    nice......

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ugh Moment

    interesting. at least its different!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Slick Jimmy is SUCH a tool.

    slick!!!!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bradley the Tissue

    i like the simplicity :lol:

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Crayons

    why blue??? Isn't the pink one more popular??? Wouldn't the pink one commit suicide first..... ? surely it being in the limelight would have lowered its life expectancy??? lol,good stuff ...

    Oct 10, 2006


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight