User avatar

lexy

  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Probably description. And raunchy scenes.... if u like a bit of sauce... look out for my new stuff coming your way!!!! lol

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Awww blakey is good. Ole' William... Love it. But I quite like the stuff we did in GCSE cultural poems like "Halfe Caste" by... oh damn what is his name?? ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    it was compelling stuff. Can't wait to see the edited version!

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted due to reworking

    How did I do??? Where are the critiques.... ?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The sight that Caroline see's.

    she would pull at her hair (tearing at her hair) when someone is stressed they would... I think it works. Although the punctuation is lacking later on! :) keep it ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: writers block

    but it was written in a square etc. So......... there.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted due to reworking

    deleted

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill For You

    I agreed with the above but the ending seemed a little abrupt. Good stuff though x

    Oct 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    for your critiques :) lol

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: writers block

    I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK !

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    I liked this.... But then ending was unexpected. Sugar, just realised that the person above me said that too. Good work though. x p.s No hard feelings?

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is...

    Its got great powerful imagery so there is my positive comment. It has emotional feeling and thats great... [/quote] Love is hidden in the darkest of places, lighting up our ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted.......................

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    One of your best so far. I liked the imagery it was strong and the contrast of the sand and stars made sense to me x

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Slight Fluidity - Kingdom Hearts

    i agree with Elizabeth to be honest... I don't have the time to read your delightful entry!!! Maybe some other day :D

    Oct 12, 2006


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse