User avatar

lexy

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night Birds- Please comment

    I've made sure to read your other poetry after this and must say I liked this the most. It would be great if you wrote another with a rhyming scheme ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Through Emotion The Passionate Vision

    Different imagery means different things to different people. We're all unique and individual and what we think about with an image is probably different from others opinions. I can see ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Began the Going Under

    You people are too coherent for me. I don't really follow this or understand it but it looks like everyone else knows what your saying. i prefered the 2nd paragraph/stanza ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spiritually Inept

    And I think it flows well even though its depressing. Yeah it would be great song lyrics but as a poem it stands in its free right. It made sense, ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    great topic! I like this. My mum is dyslexic and this is a true example of it! Keep up the good word. But maybe change the "list" at the beginning ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ignition

    I like the play on the words morning/mourning as well. Its the thing I spotted that I liked :) Good work! Flowed well and I have nothing critical to say ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow-motion

    A job well done. I liked it although it didn't flow tremendously well.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Spell to Turn Tigers into Butter

    *shrugs* None for me either x

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Immaculate

    I think as a new writer you showed some good talent in this piece. The format definitey needs some work... and the punctuation. But other than that I think it ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    you were mean about mine but I'm not one to hold grudges... it wasmediocre. Powerful imagery and stuff.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: my girls mad at me

    I like the iambic pentameter. Flows well and is a simple poetic rhyming scheme :-) Good work. :)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    please?

    Oct 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter three- (playing with fire)

    please critique my work!!!!! I can't improve it wothout the comments!

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Becoming Part of Your Patriotic Show

    emotional attachment here. I like it though it works. A few too many commas though... but other than that. Great work. Keep it up :D

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    romance! xx

    Oct 17, 2006


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg