-
Re: The Firefly's Glow
Emotional...... and the imagery is powerful. The reptition of the word "glow" is a little boring but I'm sure you can think of an alternative word? Well done, I'm printing ...
Oct 31, 2006 -
Re: Hey.....Im new!
welcome xxxxxx
Oct 31, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Seven (+13)
chapter eight it is then......
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Six (+13)
the above comment is true! 7...............
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Five (+13 is this time)
and then there was six ............................
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Four (+13)
Chapter five (god how many are there???) lexy x
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Three (+13)
the character sounds like a modern character personality wise. What era is this in??? straight to chapter 4 now xx
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Two
on to chapter 3!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter One
i'm going straight to chapter 2 !!! xxxx
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Labels I
It was good. The way you made a character and portrayed both side to her. Good stuff.
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Writing
I liked this. We did stream of conciousness at school.... Its good! xxxx
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Disney Lyrics
This disney song has got to be THE BEST! Song: A Whole New World Lyrics (Aladdin:) I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, princess, now when ...
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Autumn Sheds
i love autumn too. The crispy orange leaves... love crunching them under my feet. Anyway, Great imagery. Made me all warm and fuzzy :D *hug for your great work!* lexy ...
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Bliss
I like a bit of relationship romance. Its really sweet. Would have liked to see more of it though :cry: *hugs for your great effort* Lexy x
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Best Friend
At last some chick flick poetry!!! I like this! Its a good simple issue right at the centre of a poem which flows really well. I can relate to this ...
Oct 19, 2006
