User avatar

lexy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    definitely in drama.... you can use them there really effectively.... they can go on a bit though can't they...... hmmm *flees*

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    My first chapters tend to be of really good quality. The it fizzles out a bit in the 2nd and then I try to make the 2nd as good as ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing dialogue

    I suppose you just have to make it clear which character is talking by making sure that you start a new line etc which is a bit obvious. I confuse ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story Help - Working Title - "Skin"

    schizophrenia.... thats exactly what I was thinking when reading your entry. It actually sounds like a great story and I'd like to see it in context???? But then... severe depression ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    definitely the characters and their voice!!!! The more unique and different the character the more the reader gets hooked! I mean who wants to read about a perfect girl who's ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Genres?

    I dunno, there can be a mixture of genres in one film/book/poem. Complicated really!!!!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I know what you mean! I get so attatched to my character that I make them the victim/perfection/everythign I wish I was and end up with a character that has ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    A difficult q to ask!!! I'm both. More on the scale of a wannabe than a writer though. Well.... isn;t everyone????

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Handbags and Gladrags by Maggie Alderson! I like it because it was written before the devil wears prada and its nearly identical yet a bit more sophisticated. All about the ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    JK, her morals are shot and she's too rich. if Voldemort dies then she does too. for she IS voldemort. I am not a general fan of the HP series ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Bear My Witness

    wow emotional subject. How did you find out about the info etc?? I think its well done... keep up the good work.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: my girls mad at me

    who the hell is going to know that song!???? after all it is in the top 100 worst songs of all time!!!!!!!!!! xxx lexy xxxx

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place in the sun

    ok, I agree with ani, but on a more severe scale. I acthidently bit my toungue from reading thith, and it ith now bleeding, justh a little. But it hurtth ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    its NOT poetry, lol. Its fiction. And the reason it is a happy ending is because the fact that the lie died! Lol, the lie was a baddy and so ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    I haven't seen any other accrostics... anyone written one that I can look at for infulential reasons. xxxxx

    Oct 31, 2006


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon