User avatar

lexy

  • Other Poetry Re: Unprotected xx

    Thank you, sorry if the colours make it hard to read. xx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    thanks, yeah, its supposed to be chilling and from someone who's not stable. Thye want sweet revenge. SO i suppose I could have given it a title to explain that???

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Scripts Re: phsmy kid sisteryco

    lol, thanks. I've never written a script before so sorry if its confusing with the sandwich etc.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place in the sun

    lol, thanks. I tiold you I'm crap with titles!!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    I suppose it just isn't your cup of tea x

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: your kisses

    whatever!!!!!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bully

    thank you!!! xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: i was alone

    thanks so much xxxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My favourite things

    i'mnot very good with titles xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    well you would brad.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: In spirit and soul

    I hope I caught the "sympathetic" feelings etc.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    it fits in with my stroy playing with fire. xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hangman

    Thanks so much for your help xxxxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Two (Playing with fire)

    Yeah I know its feeble and weak but I can't write in a guys POV, its so difficult. Thanks anyways xxx

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: playing with fire or playing it safe? part 2

    so helpful, thanks! I'll try to find the time to work on it!

    Nov 29, 2006


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman