User avatar

lexy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Where Are You? Can't you hear my telepathic screams Echoing across our distance? I shred my own heart (everyday) Just looking for the memories of your love I yearn for ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hapless Sinners

    We are but sinners in the hands of an angry god , upheld by no more than his mere pleasure. A conflagration smolders in eyes of malice , while the ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coca Cola

    Under these black lights in the atrium of the teenage heart, I whisper across the chestnut table - "Hey honey, this tastes like blood. Jesus Christ. Golgatha burns tonight." He ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still In Yesterday

    & I've got a headache, Suddenly this problem is becoming to bold, What I want is simple, In its complicated way, I haven't found what I'm looking for, At least ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The sun and the sea

    your first attempt???? well done!!! If you hadn't of put that bit about it being your first poem I would have totally thought you had been doing this for a ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartbrokens

    hear hear, i disagree with Brad too. Ouch he is harsh.... Yeah I think the imagery was good here. Did you mean cologne at the beginning though??? I can see ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing myself

    welcome to YWS... don't be upest by the critiques... they are here to tell you the truth etc. I don't think this was a bad attempt... in fact some of ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy for the Son of Man

    The only thing I can criticise is the repetition of the word "apple" in the first line but other than that... it was flowing and.... natural.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: I have an idea and I need to develop it.

    I want to write a story about a guy who has a childhood memory that is the trauma of his life. Its why he is the quirky, wierd character that ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    romance is my fave genre of all!!!! The more raunchy, passionate and romantic it is the better!!! Love it love it all

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    I got a story idea from a programme on tv!!! (The bill) lol. I am planning to completey make it my own and change the characters and the scene, obviously. ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    I have this problem all of the time. I make the character less perfect by bringing up a past memory or something that sets them off etc. Make them a ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: starting off the plot

    make her dreams come true!!!! Mess with her a bit I mean like start it in our lifetime and make her go to the future and/or the past. Somehow..... Ohhh ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    1. Handbags and Gladrags by Maggie Alderson. Chick lit a bit like the devil wears prada etc 2. Harry potter series! Jk is amazing in her imagination... who would have ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    It varies for me...... Summer I can write well in the morning... Winter is definitely in the evenings..... And habits!!! Oh God I chew the tops of biros until they ...

    Nov 2, 2006


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly