User avatar

lexy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Absence of Love

    In the Absence of Love When I look into your eyes and see nothing but the reflected sky when I hold your restless hands and feel only the urge to ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    Do you like that feeling? Becoming feelingless? When you're so drunk , you cannot feel the Cigerette burning your fingers. Do you like that feeling? Becoming feelingless? When you're lying ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Storm

    The Storm She stands in the field, Her charcoal spheres pointed to the sky. She stands hoping for just one drop to fall. The clouds hang above, like monsters over ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Bjorn, This belongs in your blog, not on the poetry forum. You have produced and are capable of producing much better. Best, Brad *slams mouse on the table* Argh... BRAD ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Cursed

    Im not a poet but heres one I wrote several years back ----- When I see your ghostly figure, I know it cannot be real, For you are ?torn forever?, ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothingness

    A calm sea of nothingness Has possessed my body. It's like touching butter, So soft and smooth... It glides through my bones Giving me a completeness Which has never reached ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: To the moon and back

    “How far is it to the moon?” she asks. You look down at the top of her head. “ A long ways , my love,” you say. She turns and ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Am I desperate??

    Don't go too hard on me this is my first post -------------------------------------------- Am I desperate in this world of ours? I always look up to the stars And they shine ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Breathe

    Breathe Raw and beautiful I take in a breath of ripe air and slowly release it out through my mouth. Somewhere a distance away you do the same, apart from ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Death's guarantee

    I prowl the night Waiting. I am not cruelty; I am not greed. I am just death. I do not take What is not mine. I do not cause hurt ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Crysi...

    You know I’m no great poet Who can weave words around Meanings, so beautiful and poignant . But just for you I decided To find a metaphor For love. At ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love of life

    its not easy being me never hearing the sounds of glee being mocked and foiled have only brought me to a state of toil the calls the chants a seed ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Boring. Ding dong. *Open the door* Trick or treat?????? *slams the door shut* Nope I'm not sharing my candy.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stress

    (first poem for a while, here goes nothing...) Screwing with my systems, Messing with my mind. Desperatly I search, A cure I try to find. It fills me full of ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancing with the Devil

    In the black of the night, nervously she slept, waiting for the Devil to come. when he finally came, they danced into the dark knowing they would never return. He ...

    Nov 2, 2006


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde