Random avatar

lele253isme

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome I am Robin lee, but everyone just calls me lele. I hope you have fun on the site!! It is awesome and it has lots of smilies. I am ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Tip of the Hat

    Hey, I am Robin lee, but you can call me lee :D . I am glad that you came upon this site. Personally I think that everyone should join, everyone ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there :)

    Welcome to YWS, I really love poetry, too. And I can't wait to check out yours!! :D By the way, I am Robin lee, a poetess is on the top ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Welcome Jere!!!!! :elephant: I am also a teenage geek, so I will gladly except you into this humble abode (if that even sound right) Hope you have a nice stay ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiiiiiiiiiiii

    Hello, I have my names Robin lee, hi RedRobin :smt039. Love the avatar. :wink:

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Be Le

    Hello, I have been on this site for a few months and I have had no idea this forum existed. Things to know about me: My name is Robin lee ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hello, lele here. I so want to teach myself to skateboard, too. I have always dreamed of whizzing by kids, hahaha. I love to whiz by people.

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm a Newb. :)

    Welcome to YWS, and I hope you enjoy your stay. And I ask really random questions, so don't be afraid to ask me any random questions.

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A few changes to the header (and a new Help page)

    Awesome

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Cool, you drew your own picture.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I am sort of new.

    Mar 15, 2011


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100