Random avatar

lele253isme

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fallen Saint

    Your poem is very beautiful!! I loved reading it, its very poetic. No nitpicks, because I really couldn't find any, except for some capitalization at the first parts of your ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Toxic Personality

    I loved reading this whole poem!! Your poem was amazing, I really loved your imagery, and the way you spaced out the words. I made me capture that persons feelings!! ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Died And Tried Tried And Died.

    This has to be my favorite poem of yours!! I really really loved reading it!! I couldn't see any errors, to my eye. But I really enjoyed reading it!!

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fool For Love

    This was awesome!! I loved reading it!!! I liked it because you had so much stuff to do with it, so much passion. I could feel his hurt, and how ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paper Cups

    I loved reading your poem!! It was short, but it had awesome imagery!!

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hang On Tight

    Wow, just, wow!! This poem was a good follow up to the other poem I read of your, Patterns and Colors!! And let me just say again, you writing is ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Patterns And Colors

    I loved reading your poem, it's beautiful and very poetic!! Butterfly, flutter by, Wings flapping against the wind, Softy and yet so delicate, Patterns and Colors, Patterns and Colors. I ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The 'Real' Reason for 4-H

    HAhahah, your poem made me laugh in some parts, and it also made me realize the perks of being in a club or a team!! your poem is very light ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No More

    This piece is very beautiful and very good!! I loved reading it, because it was so full of passion and this is my absolute favorite part of your poem!! Here ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Things I'm Afraid Of

    Your poem is very sad, but true. I'm afraid I'll be too weak to stand up and let my voice be heard, even though every second I don't part of ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grace

    This is beautiful, it's like taking on a lifetime of quotes in one breath, you know. It's just eye widening and beautiful. Keep writing!! There's not much to nitpick,so I'll ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all the pretty things

    Considering all of the reviews you've gotten, nothing else can really be said about your piece. To me it was perfect, I enjoyed reading it!!

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: unstoppable you

    I love this its so good. Thats what I see in you. You are unstopable.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Forever

    Good job!! I loved reading this, it may be simple but it makes you think!! I loved this part!! I won't love you forever. I'd rather love you today, praying ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Re: If you're talking to the moon

    I was confused at the first part, but other than that I really loved reading this. It makes you think!!

    Aug 19, 2011


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore