Random avatar

lele253isme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bitterly-sweet

    Everything that I noticed has already been explained by the persons above me. But I can just say how good this was. perfect imagery and word choice, in my opinion. ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always and forever

    I love the rhythm of the words, the rhymes fit nicely into your poem. I also like the truth in it, because these days these words are true. hope this ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: On My Way To Ben & Jerry's

    Did you edit these. because these look really good!!!

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Battle Scars

    I love the detailed imagery, and your word choice is....very good. I am not good at nitpicking, but I hope that the ones above me did, and it made up ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sisterly Affection

    It reflected sisterly affection in an easy to read and very good manner. Great job, keep writing!!!!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's hard to be anything

    Heart touching, this really makes you think, there are no errors that I could notice, so all I have to say is good job and keep writing!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's hard to be anything

    Heart touching, this really makes you think, there are no errors that I could notice, so all I have to say is good job and keep writing!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's hard to be anything

    Heart touching, this really makes you think, there are no errors that I could notice, so all I have to say is good job and keep writing!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's hard to be anything

    Heart touching, this really makes you think, there are no errors that I could notice, so all I have to say is good job and keep writing!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: echoes

    As usual, the things I noticed have been picked out by the eyes of others before me, saving me time and words. So all there is left for me to ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diary of a Lost Soul

    it was said, very sad. I think that emotion was weaved into your words.

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turns Into

    I love this, very side. One question how could a lie turn into deceit? Anyway, great piece full of emotion and all things that make poems good. Imagery, great wording, ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    May 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Roaring Dragon

    Wow, epic. I didn't know that you could draw that good. I can hardly do a scrape on a piece of paper. In fact, me an paper only get along ...

    May 26, 2011


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero