Random avatar

lele253isme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hearing the sound of silence

    There were lots of noticeable spelling and grammar errors, but other than those I really loved this. It spoke truth and understanding of what girls and boys think of everyday. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No longer a poem!

    I love this poem, its full of so much feeling...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Daydreaming is an art

    This is so true, I am a daydreamer, and an afternoon dreamer, and even a late late late at night dreamer. I love your article, its well written and very, ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Candy Corn

    I love candy corn. This makes me hungry. But its nicely done...And I just have to say this is the cutest candy corn I have ever seen. And no matter ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: An Adventurer's Faith

    Wow, umm, this is the best poem that I have read of yours. So much depth and meaning. I love it because, once you explained what it meant to you, ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairies

    I love the imagery, that's the best part. But some of the rhymes could have been a little better. like, some of them seemed obvious. For instance sun, done, and ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ryker

    I love this, you draw so good!!!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: It's been a while

    Ow wow, I love the way these look, almost 3d and good enough to be manga. Good job!!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And so I write.

    I love this so bad, its very very well written and I couldn't nit pick anything. I love this!!!!

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cupcakes and the Moon

    Lovely cupcakes they make me, umm, hungry!!!

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    I loved the rhymes, made me smile. Because the message is true down to the grain, or the atom, or whatever. I love it, like it, keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: deleted

    deleted

    Jun 13, 2011


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger