User avatar

leebass

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    Oh. That would have been a good start.

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    What exactly is the Young Writer's Literary Journal?

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening! :)

    So what kind of artists/ illustrators do you like? I love good drawings, but i can't really draw. Have you heard of any of these? Travis Millard, David Foldvari, Nicholas ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    I'm afraid i don't write poetry, fantasy or magic realism fantasy, it's more just general fiction i suppose. I haven't heard any of the author's you posted haha. Oh yeah, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hi, i will be submitting a few pieces of work soon. Authors i find inspiring are: Philip K Dick, Raymond Chandler, David Foster Wallace, Mark Danielewski, Katherine Dunn... and i ...

    Oct 26, 2010


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda