User avatar

leebass

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Thanks for the reviews! Yeah, the present is supposed to be shoes because he lost his in the accident. Which partly happened becuase of him not tying his shoelaces. I ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Hi, thanks for reviewing. I was trying to make out that he just doesn't remember the actual accident, as far as he knows Rachel is just some woman that comes ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    I'm afraid i don't write poetry, fantasy or magic realism fantasy, it's more just general fiction i suppose. I haven't heard any of the author's you posted haha. Oh yeah, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    ....

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    .

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Roller Coaster (revised)

    Hi. At one point you write 'highter' instead of 'higher' which is a small mistake. I thought overall it was good and you portayed the girl's apprehension well. The only ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: We Are Young, We Run Free..

    It looks like your trying to go a bit 'House of Leaves' with the blue words and the different font sizes. This sort of thing can work really well in ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Written on a boat ride home

    I liked it. You really get the sense of the emotions you were feeling at the time. I could vividly see you standing at the pier and there's a feeling ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hi, i will be submitting a few pieces of work soon. Authors i find inspiring are: Philip K Dick, Raymond Chandler, David Foster Wallace, Mark Danielewski, Katherine Dunn... and i ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    It forces me to use my brain.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    .

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    .

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    Stolen this from another forum because i thought it was fun. Basically you write down the last words of somebody you're about to shoot, and perhaps what you say afterwards ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Bad.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ... explode into icecream. Her enemy ...

    Oct 26, 2010


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica