User avatar

leebass

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Resignation

    Hey i really like this, i don't really have any critiques, just that i want to read more! I think the dialogue is good, but there's not much to critique, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Hi, no that's not too brutal, i agree with the points that you've made. I think i'll try and flesh it out a bit and see how that goes. Thanks ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wings And Fins (Chapter 1)

    Hi. I'm here as requested. I think everyone else before me has cleared up nitpicks etc. so all i can comment on is your ideas really. I love the mask ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 2010, but not as we know it. ~Prologue

    Hi, i like the atmosphere throughout this. The endings good too, it makes me want to read the rest of the story. Overall this is pretty good, you just have ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tales of a Common Bus Driver

    Hi. I like the description in this. But that's all it is really, just a lot of description. It's not really a story, there's no conflict and no tension. I'm ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    Ah ok, i thought that, then i thought there must be a reason for you putting it in and then i couldn't help thinking it was because she's french. I ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brooklyn Bridge falls

    Hi, this is a good start. There's not much to say because it's so short. Next time wait until you've written the whole story before posting it for a review. ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Gift of Death (Please Rate: I Need Feedback)

    Hi, yeah i liked this. A few mistakes i've marked. You say you were nine when you found out the 'truth' about your grandfather's death, but you never say what ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Funeral

    Hi, i didn't spot any punctuation or grammar mistakes. I enjoyed reading your story, you have a good vocabulary and you use it sparingly. I mean you don't always try ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    Hi. I really liked this. Both characters are vivid and i can imagine them as real people. The plot is simple yet effective. The dialogue is realistic, although the girl ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Thanks for that, i hadn't heard of Daniil Kharms before. It's strange; i like it but it leaves me cold. I'll have to look into some more of his work.

    Nov 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    This is more of a hallucination than a story. A bunch of images thrown together. There's no narrative throughout it and it just leaves me feeling a bit cold. It ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wanderlust

    You're a bit enthusiastic with commas in this i'll put them in brackets. It sounds good so far, keep working at it! :D I wake up to find my face ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Teenage Love Story

    Hi. I thought it was well written and you captured the MC's emotions well. I kept on getting the feeling that the story was set in a different era though. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Hallows Eve

    Hi, i like your story. The description of the ghost/monster is excellent, just enough description to get a horrible image in my mind :). The only thing was it was ...

    Oct 31, 2010


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -