User avatar

leebass

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He's seen too much

    Hi, this is a good start. I think there's a good amount of description, not too much, not too little. Basically i just want to know more. Why does he ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Home for Annie

    Ok, i have to agree with wickedwonder. It was a bit bogged down with description. Also I think at the beginning the bit about the different ways the MC tried ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scarlet Rain (excerpt)

    Hi, this is pretty good. I think the reviewer above me took care of the minor issues, so i won't bother with them. A word of advice: If you want ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caught in the Waves

    Hi, this is a nice idea, but i found it quite repetitive. Day 1- Mum came today. Day 2 - Gran came today. Day 3 - Mum didn't come today. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Fridge (Short Piece, wordplay and Navel-Gazing)

    I like this a lot. Great idea. There was just one thing: How does the fridge know that there are cities built around the houses? I suppose when it's first ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    Wow, genuinely amazed at this. You are a genius! You should write a load of these for Math, RE, Biology, Physics etc, then go round schools singing them and teaching ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings (revised)

    ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    This is harder than it looks, here's mine: Everyone died except me. Why, God?

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    For example Hemingway's: For sale: baby shoes, never worn. Make your own, go!

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    .

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ... the icecream van business. Meanwhile ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Twin

    Ok, so this sounds like you've written it in a different language and translated it into english with some kind of program. I think a lot has been lost in ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Returned to Sender

    Amberline had been right all along, though I hated to admit it, and to finally talk to Daniel like the woman I should be (,) took a great deal of ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Once a long time ago.

    ________________________________________________________________________________________ What's the saddest thing you've ever heard? Hearing that someone had just passed away? Hearing a sad love song

    Nov 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silver Lake

    Wow, i really liked this. I love this line: 'Most of the chirps he had heard lately came from cellphones. He liked birds better.' I was supposed to be doing ...

    Nov 10, 2010


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr