User avatar

leebass

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She Lost an Ear

    Hi, I found one mistake where you put 'hug' instead of 'huge' here: I slithered as quickly as I could, but she had huge legs and hug feet, so she ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Homecoming

    She had noticed that she had just skipped the whole part of how she and her mother were kicked out of the royal house when she was five, almost thirty ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost At Sea

    Hi, this is pretty good. The only thing was that Kimberley Jones appears in the story too suddenly and inexplicably. I think it would be good if she was mentioned ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Wall. (College Essay) *Need feedback!!*

    There was only two things i noticed. I was painfully shy as a child, and I had never been able to completely rid of all those bad habits. It should ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Salesman (contest entry)

    ....

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Common Cliches?

    Haha, i agree about the romantic short story forum, although there are some gems occasionally.

    Dec 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Trident's "Poke-some-holes-in-your-piece" Shop

    Hi, could you please review this: I've already had one good review but would also like one from someone who hasn't read the original. Just to get a different perspective. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    sold them to super villains.

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Day

    I just meant that she would have something telling her she has a son and not to kick him out of the house every day. Notes written in her handwriting ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: I'm addicted to helping others.

    Yeah i agree with the reply above. Helping people won't make people like you. People don't always want or need to be helped. You could focus this in another way. ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Day

    This is ok. What's missing in your story is hope, though. It's a bit depressing to read. The moral of the story seems to be: If life's too hard, kill ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fly Away (Preface)

    Hi, this is a good start. I think in a preface it's good to have mystery and uncertainty, but i always find it a bit annoying when something is just ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Reflections of Failed Friendship

    The Burning World of Grass My world is burning. I can feel the heat radiating from the trees that were once my benevolent friends. Now, (unnecessary comma) they are vicious ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter

    I couldn't find any mistakes, so good job on that. I liked this. It's pleasant to read, and i like the whole tone of it; sad but sweet. I'm afraid ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Box Full Of Dreams

    Hi, haven't got much to add. Just that you handled the story well and the MC's emotions really come across. I like the fact he is looking back on his ...

    Nov 19, 2010


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter