User avatar

leeanna13097

  • Art & Photography Re: Step into Munich.

    Hello there, AquaMarine! (: I think these are really good! :D I think I like Königssee lake and resting boat best. I think it's because I love the colors in ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Serene (I Hope. :/ ) [Edited]

    Hellu, ultraviolet! I shall review your drawing today! First of all, I really like it! It's better than anything I could draw (I'm more of a animal/weird creature artist :P). ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Easter :D

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Fluffy

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I can't exactly pick just one favorite book, so here's a list of some of the best books I've read :D: ~~ The Mortal Instruments series ( City of Bones ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    I read this book a while back for my book group and I absolutely loved it. It was definitely one of the best books that I've read for book group ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

    I recently finished the Kissed by an Angel trilogy ( Kissed by an Angel , The Power of Love , and Soulmates ) by Elizabeth Chandler, and I absolutely loved ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My pet Chinchilla

    Aww, he's so cute!! I want a chinchilla, but my mom says cats and dogs are the only pets I can own until I move out :(.

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    You want me to pick just one?! Okay, here's my list: 1. Mortal Instruments trilogy by Cassandra Clare 2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 3. Warriors books by Erin Hunter ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My main character drawing...Maya

    I like it, I just think it might be a little--not better, but...more detailed, I guess that's the right word--if some things were shaded. Like the pupils, necklace, headband, etc. ...

    Jan 8, 2010


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green