User avatar

leeanna13097

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I've Been Meaning to Tell You

    A teenage boy stared at a girl about the same age as him. She could feel his eyes burning into her skin as if she were being branded. He watched ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Queen

    ***Oh my...I wrote this when I was ten, I think O_O Long ago lived a queen, who was worshiped by her people very much. Everyone loved her and looked up ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That Awkward Moment

    "Wanna go to a movie?" he had asked shyly. "Sure," I had replied. Had I just been asked to go out on a date ? And not just with any ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Angel Princess: Written in Blood - Prologue

    ***Seriously?!! How many old stories do I have on here? >_< Two broad-shouldered, disfigured men stomped though an old log cabin, weapons hanging off their belts and in their muscular ...

    Dec 10, 2009


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn