User avatar

leeanna13097

  • Romantic Novels Re: Secret - prologue + ch. 1

    Hey, Lee-Anna here! Oh, my gosh, I loved this! I can't find anything to nit-pick :). I just have one question, though--how are you supposed to pronounce Razhel? I can ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inward Appearance (Remake of Venus and the Cat)

    A cat became infatuated with a man, to begin with. No one doubted her affections for him. So, one day, the cat decided to confront the goddess Venus and request ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My pet Chinchilla

    Aww, he's so cute!! I want a chinchilla, but my mom says cats and dogs are the only pets I can own until I move out :(.

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Moonhigh

    Hey, Lee-Anna here! Since the rest of the reviewers have all ready commented on the length, details, and the Is not being capitalized, I'm going to critique the grammar. "Jango?" ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    You want me to pick just one?! Okay, here's my list: 1. Mortal Instruments trilogy by Cassandra Clare 2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 3. Warriors books by Erin Hunter ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Angel Princess: Written in Blood - Prologue

    Okay, I added more detail and didn't reveal as much information, considering it is a prologue. Thanks for all the help, guys! :D

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My main character drawing...Maya

    I like it, I just think it might be a little--not better, but...more detailed, I guess that's the right word--if some things were shaded. Like the pupils, necklace, headband, etc. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter 2

    Hey, Lee-Anna here! Great job! I like that you're using present tense. I haven't seen a lot of stories using present tense. I don't really see any nitpicks that no ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sea Bait

    Heyy, Lee-Anna here! First, I'd like to say you've got an okay idea going here. I'm just going to help with the grammatical errors. I sing to the lord of ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angel

    This is so short, but it almost made me cry!! I love it! Might I add, I'm not that great at writing poems, so I'm not actually reviewing this...I just ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I've Been Meaning to Tell You

    Okay, to Captain.Classy: I changed the first sentence. Hope it sounds better now! And, yeah, that cell phone sentence did sound kind of odd. Oh, and I specified how she ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Get Used to It

    Ahhh, you're right!! I kinda put the wrong character in this story.... She isn't supposed to be blind...I must have gotten confused with all my stories. I shall fix that ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    I have a story called Written in Blood! It's romance fiction (though the prologue doesn't exactly have love in it). I'd REALLY love it if you would review it. Here's ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Get Used to It

    "I wanna try!" a girl yelled merrily. "May I, please?" "Samantha, are you sure you want to try it?" a guy, who was a little older than the girl, questioned. ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Friendship Worth Saving

    ***Great. Another old story. -_- "What are you doing?" a girl inquired angrily in the background, staring at them, bewildered. "Bethany, I...was just kissing her..." the guy explained after he ...

    Dec 11, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein