User avatar

leeanna13097

  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku (English Assignment)

    Thank you all so much for the replies!! I never dreamed people would actually praise my haiku :D. You should have seen me when I saw the things you all ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku (English Assignment)

    *I have to write two haiku for my writing class. I've written all these, and I want you to tell me which two you think I should turn in, if ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Imprisoned

    Hey, Greg!! Welcome to YWS! I'm Lee-Anna, and I'll be your reviewer for today. :D This is good! I like the idea of the story so far. I haven't really ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Halloween

    Hey, WalkInTheSun! I'm not the best at reviewing poetry, but I'll try. :) I like this poem!! I like the idea for the story/poem. This is something I caught, though: ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Long Grammar Reviews!

    Hey there! Welcome to my little reviewing place! :D I'll review anything except scripts (sorry, I really stink at scripts). I focus mostly on the grammatical errors in posts. I ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Best for Last

    I slowly sat in your warm lap and played with your shirt collar. You entwined your fingers with mine knowing our deadline was near. "I love you, you know," you ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poet's Dream

    Hey, Siona! I really like this! It's very well written. I agree with fiction903, though. I think you need a few more commas in some places. Once again, great job! ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Royal Mistake

    Hey, Siona! This is hilarious !! Almost as good as Llamas Online, lol. Okay, just a few grammatical errors: Okay, so I was on this balcony and I'm waiting for ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To Touch (1)

    Hey, Classy! First, I'd like to say this a great story idea! I do kind of agree with BondGirl007, however. How does he even know anything about her? And, since ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life: A Game of Tag

    Hello, Siona!! That was stellar! :D. The only thing that I saw that no one else nit-picked is: AS we are born we chase every breath a chase every heart ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dakota's Diary Chapter 2 (Part 1)

    Hey, Smiles! I accept your challenge! I'm not going to tear it apart, though.... It was really good! :) I haven't read chapter one, but I will soon! There was ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 2:

    Hey, Singer! I really like it! :D Plus, I didn't catch any grammatical errors. All I can say is great job!!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Hey, Lydia! This was really awesome, but also sad. Just one grammatical error I noticed: Friends and loved ones voices say I think ones and friends should be possesive. It ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fight for Life

    Hey, Shelby! This was pretty wicked!! :D I agree with BondGirl007, though, on the whole not-much-like-a-prologue thing. Oh, there's only one error I spotted: I jumped ahead and spin around. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 4)

    Aww, this is sad!! But it's actually really stellar :). Just a few typos and/or grammatical errors I noticed: “Oh my God!” Cried Clair, running up and tackling me into ...

    Jan 17, 2010


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore