User avatar

leeanna13097

  • Romantic Novels Re: Summer Camp - Chapter 1

    I got ten replies to this?! Wow!!! Thanks so much for the replies, guys!! I never dreamed this would get this many compliments and reviews :D. I'm still smiling from ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Dance

    Aww, don't you two just make an adorable couple? :D He is a gentleman and cute, I will admit that...oh, wait, we're not having a girl conversation here, are we?! ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Lye

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Claw

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Easter :D

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Red Rum Chapter 1

    Hello there, hidden! I shall be your reviewer for today! :D First of all, I like this piece. It seems a little cliche, but then when you get to the ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Fluffy

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Used and Forgotten

    Hey, dasiamari! I'll be reviewing this here poem today! :D First, let me say that I'm not the best at poetry, so I apologize if this review doesn't help you ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I can't exactly pick just one favorite book, so here's a list of some of the best books I've read :D: ~~ The Mortal Instruments series ( City of Bones ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8th Grade bites (literally)

    Hi, antaseaD! I shall be your reviewer for today :D. I'm not going to go into the grammatical errors since crescent all ready did that for you, but I just ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: But That Couldn't Be Helped. It Never Could.

    Hey there, GoldenQuill! I really like this! I wish there was tiny bit more detail (e.g. where is this placed, when is it happening, why is it happening), but other ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Summer Camp - Chapter 1

    “Inside, now!” a tall uniformed man yelled sternly, a British accent noticeable in his low voice. Every person--adults and children, female and male--formed a neat line to a steel door. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    I read this book a while back for my book group and I absolutely loved it. It was definitely one of the best books that I've read for book group ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs tightly* Yay for hugs!!!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

    I recently finished the Kissed by an Angel trilogy ( Kissed by an Angel , The Power of Love , and Soulmates ) by Elizabeth Chandler, and I absolutely loved ...

    Feb 25, 2010


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley