User avatar

lauraxc

  • Other Poetry Re: maybe it's just me

    This is a nice, emotional piece. The loneliness aspect is portrayed really well, along with a sense of self-disbelief. I also liked the aspect of the tears turning from tears ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ants

    I like this, I like the links that you make to humans and ants. I like how you're exploring the links between them both and giving the ants human characteristics. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Victim

    Lilyyyyy :) I thought this was amazing. The idea for the story was great, the twist was good. As it's been mentioned before it was short, but straight to the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined, and i'm excited :D

    i'm a new user, i'm trying to get to grips with the site, so please be patient with me :D my name is laura, I joined mostly to read a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First post, just expressing emotion, not very good :/

    A storm of confusion rages inside my head, I toss and turn whilst lay inside my bed. I long for some form of salvation, A life boat in this vast ...

    Jan 9, 2011


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman