User avatar

lauraxc

  • Other Poetry Re: Chilled to the core

    This is a great piece of work. Its vivid and violent (and lets face it, who deosn't like violent?) Its a great idea and you've done really well at personifying ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Senseless - Edited Version of "I Am Not A Monster Afterall"

    Very brave person to write a story about abuse, its obviously a very taboo subject, but you have done it tastefully and (cant think of the word! basically youre not ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Window

    To be honest with you I just think its beautiful, there's something slightly off with the flow on one of the stanzas but I can't put my finger on it, ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Zombie

    This is the first time I have wrote since January. This is just something I jotted down because I'm bored at work. Reviews would be nice, not quite sure how ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: No such thing as boundries

    This is good, and really effective. I like the general rhythm of the poem and the use of repetition. The imagery is excellent and continuous. It flows really well. I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    My sisters keeper, P.S. I love you, the notebook ... they're all good films, but all 3 changed the book plot drastically (2 changed the ending, one changed the place ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I love this xD i really do, it made me laugh at the end, but i really liked it! It was emotional all the way through, I was expecting a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Pillows

    Theres not much to say other than i really really like this. The imagery and the continued theme of wildlife, i dont know it just makes you feel peaceful and ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bathing in the Candle Light.

    I like the emotion you're trying to create, the first part of the poem shows peace very well, and some of the metaphors etc that you use are very effective, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Symptoms of love

    I really liked the imagery associated with this poem, the repeated use of the butterflies helped to make the 'love' emotion seem constant and light. i also loved when you ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    i loved the beginning of this poem, the rhyme works very well. overall, all i can say is that the poem was amazing and set out very well. its very ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    This is a really beautiful emotional piece, it's short without being incomplete, you covered all the points you needed to make perfectly. I like the snow as well, it creates ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    I really like this! It's light hearted and at the same time conveys emotion with some of the lines you use. As silly as it sounds, 'personifying' the inspiration brought ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: She's Not Me.

    I really liked it, i think the dashes helped me understand the rhythm of the song and the way you wanted it to go. It has lyrics that a lot ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: help with grammar/structure of poems?

    Ok, so this is a bit of a personal poem and probably wont make sense, but I was just hoping people could give me some advice on the structure, how ...

    Jan 9, 2011


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy