User avatar

lamorte13

  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Angels

    First of all, I'd die for Revelations style apocalyptic stories. Secondly, I LOVE Anton and Jamie. I wanna know even more about them! It's amazing that you managed to get ...

    Jun 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Recent Future

    1. It;s so hard to find gay stuff on this website so this immediately made my gay heart go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. I really liked this story. It reminded me of ...

    Jun 22, 2019


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket