User avatar

lakegirls

  • Writers Corner Re: Book Cover

    Thank-you guys! I hope that if my book is ever published the cover will catch readers eyes :)

    May 30, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Book Cover

    Hey! So not sure if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to share my book cover with you guys :) Obviously I cant' use this ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    Hey guys! So I'm working on the prologue of my novel and I've run into a bit of an issue... The prologue centers around two characters, a girl and her ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Word Count VS Page Length

    I actually asked an author that I have on Facebook and she said the same thing, that it doesn't matter about how many pages because that's subject to change and ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    Okay! I know what you mean now lol

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    So you mean put blood on her knee so it looks like she was hurt there instead?

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    @Tenyo thank-you! That is actually very helpful. Her friend definitely knows what happened but she doesn't push for answers and she doesn't show up until a few hours later so ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    I agree! I'm just wondering what she would say? Her friend will be pretty persistant considering she's covered in bruises so would saying she fell be a valid excuse?

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    This is a touchy subject and the only reason I'm posting about this is because I don't want to do/say something wrong. In my book one of my main characters ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Word Count VS Page Length

    Hahaha, he is the master of one page chapters! That's part of the reason I love his books so much, I can read like 6 chapters in 10 minutes!

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Word Count VS Page Length

    For all of the novel writers out there what do you think is more important: word count or chapter length? I know that consistency is relatively important when writing a ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    That's a good point Rosey! I was thinking about it more last night & "What's up?" fits the situation perfectly even though it isn't something I would say!

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    I don't really like it either because it's sort of vague but in this situation it works. The two characters are in the middle of making out & one of ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    I think "What's up" works best! One of my characters, April, goes to the washroom & her friend, Daniel, notices that something in wrong when she comes out so I ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    Hey all! So as you can see from my title I need help with phrases. What's another phrase for "Are you okay?" I don't want to use "What's wrong?" or ...

    Apr 3, 2014


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard