User avatar

lakegirls

  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    Hi, This is my first time that I have ever looked at pictures on YWS. I really liked yours, I loved how you made a series of pictures, sort of ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Should I change Lake Girls name?

    Hi, There is something that has been bugging me for the past while; the name of my novel. Lake Girls is the name now, but so far the only mention ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hi, Everyone started writing when they were so young! I only started when I was 12! :shock: I was a late bloomer I guess. I did write before, only for ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    Hi, I am currently writing a novel and I am debating weather the girls should smoke or not. I do not smoke myself have no intention too, but if I ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Hi, Wow these are good drawings, your really talented. I really liked that pic you took too, the on from camp was it? Love, N

    Feb 14, 2008


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill