User avatar

lakegirls

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Hi, I haven't looked though all the pages of this site, but I was wondering what people thought of an abortion? For me, it all depends on the situation, but ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Hi, I honestly think it has to due with what is done. Like we learned in Language arts class. You wouldn't go kill someone if they were driving drunk or ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    Hi, I honestly think it has to do with what has been done. Like example, if 3 girls are somewhere and the two girls want to take their older sister's ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hey, So I guess we just post our photos.

    Feb 8, 2008


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems