User avatar

lakegirls

  • General Articles Re: Persuasive essay for my English class

    This essay did not at all persuade me. If the school started later it would not give people and extra hour of sleep because most people would just stay up ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Just something that popped into my head...

    I really liked this story, it was a good short read. I thought it was cool how she sprouted wing's i was expecting one of her legs to be gone! ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Strawberry Wine

    Strawberry Wine Chapter One: Gum on Her Shoe. Rain spattered against the gold and blue train as it rattled along the rusty tracks. Lillian Winter lay with her head on ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My heart

    Wow, this story had a lot of emotion. One thing though i noticed is you switched from first person to third person point of view. So I took my pocket ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Writing Along The Lines Of Strange

    Your right, this story is a bit strange but in a good way. I wish you had to put in more detail to what had happened though, we don't really ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Dance To Remember!

    A Dance To Remember! "Mione, come on, Let me see, I bet you look great. Harry and Ron are already left. Come on!" Ginny said hitting the door with her ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    Hi, Reading this made me feel sad, since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was the last book. No offense but I hate when people write other endings for stories. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    Hi, This wasn't really my type of story, but you had nice dialogue in it. I think it was a bit too choppy though, going from character to character, there ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Summer

    I'm not very good with critiques but I thought your story was very powerful like a lot of other people said. Also (a lot of people said this too) about ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    So, I liked the idea of the story but i think it should be in third person point of view not first, or leave it in first just change it ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lake Girls

    Hey, Thank-you so much for your pointers, I have already fixed them :) I think the part where Justin scolded Bridget I might leave in his name because if I ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lake Girls

    Okay, so I'm trying a new angle at writing the beginning of my novel. I started this off with dialogue, it is nowhere near done but I just want to ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lake Girls

    Hey, so this is the first part of my novel that I'm writing. I know there are two parts there, but I'm trying to decide which one is better. So ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    Okay, well that didn't really make sense to me, what was it?

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    Daddy's Little Girl We use to curl up on the couch and watch blues clues until the streetlights came on. He use to kiss my forehead good-night and tuck me ...

    Jan 15, 2008


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data