User avatar

lakegirls

  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    That's a good point Rosey! I was thinking about it more last night & "What's up?" fits the situation perfectly even though it isn't something I would say!

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    I don't really like it either because it's sort of vague but in this situation it works. The two characters are in the middle of making out & one of ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    I think "What's up" works best! One of my characters, April, goes to the washroom & her friend, Daniel, notices that something in wrong when she comes out so I ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Phrases

    Hey all! So as you can see from my title I need help with phrases. What's another phrase for "Are you okay?" I don't want to use "What's wrong?" or ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer of the Week

    Congrats @BunnyBot8! Your essay's are very well written and they kept my interest throughout :) Excellent job!

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer of the Week

    Congrats Laure! You are seriously talented :)

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: She Grinned Is Dead

    Hello there! Recently it was brought to my attention, by a critique from a friend, that one my main characters grins too much. Normally this wouldn't concern me, I've learned ...

    Mar 17, 2014
  • Research Re: Phone Conversations

    Thanks so much guys! This really helps :)

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Research Re: Phone Conversations

    Hello! I just had a quick question about writing a phone conversation in a novel. I know there are several different ways you can do it, i.e. just a regular ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: WOTW 3/9-3/16

    Wow! I didn't even know I was up for this haha, I'm honored! Congrats to @ComicalCrafty and thanks for the nomination!

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing help needed

    Hey so I'm just looking for some tips on how to describe your novel? I know what it's about but I have a hard time condensing it. I'm asking because ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 1: Fanfiction Antics

    Where would you like us to post our story?

    Feb 8, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pretty Please Give Me Things to Review

    Hey! Could you review my first & second chapter? Here's the link for chapter one & there's a link for chapter two in a comment on chapter one. -Nicole

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Research Re: Quick Question...

    This definitely helps! I get what you're saying, it would bug me too! Thanks for the help :)

    Feb 5, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Help me get my fourth star, please!!

    Thank-you!

    Feb 5, 2014


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria